Following a diet can be a challenging task. However, there are various treats that can help you satiate your tastes buds without compromising on your diet Basically, flat belly diet works on the principle of monounsaturated fats. This diet involves a variety of fruits like avocados, berries, olives, and dark chocolate, and nuts which provide essential nutrients to your body. You can have several recipes with a delicious flavor that can come under diet options for a flat belly. You can be assured that after reading this article you will have a delicious treat with the help of these yummy recipes.
Golden potatoes with blue cheese-walnut
Worried about increasing your belly fat? Then definitely it’s the right time to give a trial to your diet for a flat belly. Baby potatoes are best to be used in this recipe and also form a good source of vitamin C and potassium. Other ingredients which it requires are olive oil, ground black pepper, chopped walnuts, crumbled blue cheese, scallions, and salt to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. For initial preparations after preheating the oven, coat a baking dish with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Place the potatoes in the baking dish and mix with the oil, pepper, and salt. Stir it gently to distribute pepper and oil equally. Roast for approximately half an hour or until very soft, tender and color turn light gold.
- Simultaneously, take the chopped walnuts in a small baking dish or skillet and keep in the oven to toast for a few minutes; generally, it requires 7 minutes. Assemble into the bowl. Add the blue cheese and scallions on the walnuts and crumble it using fingers.
- When the potatoes are cooked, pour them over the walnuts mixture evenly. Bake it for 5 more minutes for the cheese to melt.
- Serve it fresh and hot.
Crunchy chocolate-chip filled brownies
As you are on a diet for a flat belly, you can involve the use of dark chocolate prominently. These healthy walnut and crunchy chocolate-chip filled brownies will satisfy your sweet tooth definitely. Unbleached all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, packed dark brown sugar, large egg with white portions, vanilla extract, miniature semisweet chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts are the required ingredients for this yummy recipe. It requires 30 minutes to prepare. It is an all-time lovable recipe for all.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mix the cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl
- Mix the brown sugar, egg and egg white oil, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Whisk for a smooth texture. Pour it into the flour mixture and blend it. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnut for crunch.
- Finally spread the batter in the prepared pan. Bake it for 20 minutes or until firm at the edges.
A diet for a flat belly can be made tasty with our unique and tasty recipes. Enjoy the diet plan and stay healthy.